How we achieve the highest and most flexible rewards 🤩
Infinitee Finance vaults focus on periodically collect yield farming tokens and change to the user's selected token (INFTEE, BTC, ETH, BUSD at this moment).
And find the strategy that works best (Auto find on phase2) for a selected token to make another yield farming but on the collected assets, so like the compound effect but we compound on collected assets instead 💸
So our unique key features are:
- Flexible Reward Token - you can choose which token you want to collect as a reward token and we apply DCA (Dollar Cost Average) here so we can ignore the price by periodically change from farm token into the collect token
- Auto Compound - with our bot you can sit and watch the maximum return by periodically compound the collect token in farming pools
- $INFTEE rewards - we also give you $INFTEE token as an additional reward so you get $INFTEE + Collect Token = DOUBLE EARNING 🚀
as in a launch phase, we decide to implement only four tokens to choose as a collect-token.
Our vaults will support 3 platforms for now and will be added more platforms and pools that Infinitee sees as secure and community voting.
Here is the list of support pools
- DOLLY-BUSD-USDT (Stable)
And the rewards compounding here the list.
ETH/BTC/BUSD - we choose Alpaca Vault for further yield for rewards with lending interest and staking ibAsset for $ALPACA
INFTEE - absolutely we choose Infinitee.finance/farms! with auto-compound too 😎
We see how valuable your assets and how hard you work for those tokens. No fee on your deposit assets! now and never! 😘
But we still have some little fees on profit that vaults made as we made here:
- Performance Fees on Profits
- 2% when holding more than 4,800 $INFTEE tokens
- 3% when holding more than 2,800 $INFTEE tokens
- 4% when holding less than or don't have $INFTEE tokens
- 80% will be distributed to $INFTEE holders (Information will come out soon)
- 20% will be collected for the platform development, marketing and others
And maybe some vaults will have some fee on your deposit base on other protocol rules (Impermanent Loss in example) that we integrate with but we make a big notice for you 🤗